Get the docs for Wowza Media Server 3.6.4
Get documentation for the legacy Wowza Media Server™ software. The guides and license agreement are available as Adobe PDF files. The ReadMe is online.
- Wowza Media Server 3.6.4 User Guide
- Wowza Transcoder 3.6.4 AddOn User Guide
- Wowza nDVR 3.6.4 AddOn User Guide
- Wowza Media Server 3.6.4 Configuration Reference
- Wowza Media Server 3.6.4 Server-side API
- Wowza Media Server 3.6.4 for Amazon EC2 User Guide
- Wowza Media Server 3.6.4 End User License Agreement
- Wowza Media Server 3.6.4 readme
Get the installed examples that were removed from Wowza Media Server 3.5.0
Some of the installed examples in Wowza Media Server 3 were renamed in Wowza Media Server 3.5.0; other examples were removed from the installation completely. The examples that were removed can be downloaded using the links below.
BWChecker – This Adobe Flash example provides a way to test the bandwidth between individual Flash client connections and Wowza Media Server. It also includes a debugging tool that you can use to interactively test bandwidth and Flash code that you can embed into your Flash application. Download BWChecker.zip.
RemoteSharedObjects – This Adobe Flash example illustrates the basics of remote shared objects. It implements the basic remote shared object interface and the onSync event handler to highlight how data is synchronized between client connections. Download RemoteSharedObjects.zip.
TextChat – This Adobe Flash example illustrates how to implement a simple text chat application. Download TextChat.zip.