This article introduces the different parts of the Monitor page to help you find your way around the Wowza Streaming Cloud user interface.
The Wowza Streaming Cloud™ service monitors resources continually and offers multiple ways for you to stay apprised of the health of active streams. First, you can use the Statistics panel to see details of a stream's connection, transcoding, and delivery metrics. Or you can use the stream health monitor, which graphs metrics about connection and transcoding processes for any live stream or transcoder, whether it's currently running or it ran in the past. Both methods help you to to understand how efficiently and successfully a stream is received and processed.
Do any of the following:
- Statistics - Flips the tile so you can see connection, transcoding, and delivery metrics for the stream.
- Thumbnail - Flips the tile so you can see a frame thumbnail for the stream.
- Go-to icon - Opens the hosted page for the stream if there is one.
- Live stream/transcoder - Opens the Overview tab of the live stream or transcoder's detail page.
- Health - Opens the Health tab of the stream's detail page.
If the Statistics panel loses focus, Wowza Streaming Cloud pauses the metric updates but resumes in real-time when the page regains focus.