- Open the Debug Configurations dialog (click the down-arrow next to bug icon used to launch debugger)
- Click the Arguments tab
- In the VM Arguments box, add a new line and copy this to the bottom:
- Click Apply
- Click the JRE tab
- You want this to point to your 64bit Java JDK install. If it is already, skip the following steps. Otherwise, select Alternatve JRE radio button, then Installed JREs button.
- In the dialog that opens, click Add
- Select Standard VM, then Next
- Click Directory, then navigate to your JDK install. This will vary. For example, on Windows, it may look something like:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\JDK1.6.0_25
- Select the checkbox next to the new JDK in the list of installed JREs, then click OK, then click Apply.
- Restart the Wowza media server.
Originally Published: 12-15-2011.
If you're having problems or want to discuss this article, post in our forum.