Wowza Streaming Engine 4.4.1 is a bug fix release that contains all updates since the release of Wowza Streaming Engine 4.4.0 in new installers.
- For step-by-step instructions about how to update your Wowza Streaming Engine media server software, see How to update your Wowza Streaming Engine installation.
- For a detailed lists of changes in all of our Wowza media server software releases, see our "Release Notes" articles in Software Updates.
Detailed list of changes in Wowza Streaming Engine 4.4.1
- Fixed OPTIONS request to provide CORS headers when an invalid application/instance is requested
- Fixed REST API JSON error content type to be consistent with non-error response
- Turned off Apple HLS (cupertino) cupertinoAutoAdjustDurationIfOutOfBounds system by default (also improved logging when feature is turned on)
- Fixed MPEG-DASH playback issue on Chrome/OS X by adding sample flags to MP4 fragment data to make keyframes (trun box)
- Fixed Wowza Streaming Cloud Stream Target push publishing so that audio-only streams can be pushed successfully
- Fixed UDP port allocation/de-allocation issue with RTSP/RTP streaming
- Fixed Stream Targets bug where all enabled stream targets show an Active status when only one or some of the stream targets are active
- Updated Transcoder to MainConcept SDK version 10.1.1 (fix issue with small frame low bitrate encodes)
- Fixed Transcoder issue with keyframe alignment for H.264 and H.265/HEVC streams when using default encoder (source stream keyframe interval must be 300 or less)